Pillow Talk



Last week my mom bought four Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine on sale. Because it was two for one, and she already had three for herself (secretely I'll use them too...), and she was so sweet I could pick the fourth colour: 853 Pillow Talk. It's a gorgeous, light-coloured blue.

The product promises:
  • 3 in 1 technology for up to 10 days wear
  • High impact colour for ultra-shiny finish
  • One stroke, precise application



As the product name says, it has a super shine. They didn't lie about that. There is more shine to the nail polish than Rimmel's previous version, which was just called Rimmel London 60 Seconds. For a light colour, the nail polish needed only two layers, which is very good in my opinion.


I'm not sure what to think about the 'one stroke, precise application'-part the nail polish promises. I didn't really like the brush. When I paint my nails, I don't want to apply too much nail polish per layer, because I believe it dries much better and therefore stays on longer. With this brush I found it really hard to get just enough nail polish on it. Which meant that I sometimes had to dip the brush twice into the nail polish before my nail was completely painted. Or the layer became too thick. On the other hand, after applying the second layer, you didn't see any stripes: it dried up perfectly smooth.

If the nail polish will last up to 10 days, I don't know yet. But if it stays on for about five days, I'm happy about it. I always paint my nails matching my outfit, but this lightblue probably matches a lot of my clothes (I loveeeee blue). I'll just see how long this will stay on. 


What do you think about this colour? Are you guys curious about the other ones my mom bought? If so, I'll show them too!

x Denise

Denise Nijland

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Waaauw! Wat en prachtige kleur! Die wil ik hebben haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hij is zoo mooi! Ik heb zelf een roze hiervan en ik vind deze nagellakjes zo geweldig en longlasting! Ik ga er zeker wel meer van kopen :)

    ReplyDelete