Never have I ever









Never have I ever... worn lipstick before. I tried, but I didn't like the feeling. I didn't like wearing lip balm either. I use lip balm now like every day, because my lips are really dry. I went to the city today, because the Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish was on sale, and couldn't resist to buy a very cheap (€2,99) lip colour from Miss Sporty (these). The colour I've bought is 030 DeLIPcious.

Enough about the lip stick, 'cause that's just a tiny part of what I'm wearing in this outfit post. As I've told in my previous post about the high neckline trend, I would be wearing a high neck top with triangles. I'm totally in love with it. With it I'm wearing my new crochet short. It's reaaaally comfortable but still chique.

I hope you like my outfit!

Love, Denise


I'm wearing: 
Primark sunglasses - H&M JacketOnly High neck top - 
New Yorker Amisu chrochet short - Primark Atmosphere bag - 
New Look Champ chunky heeled ankle boots

Denise Nijland

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment