Industrial home inspiration




How I loooooooveeeeee the industrial style! I love the combination of the black and white with the brown wooden tables, chairs, etc... If I would move out (I'm 'still' living with my parents), this would totally be the moodboard for my new home. It looks so clean, yet stylish. The brown colours and the wood gives the place a warm feeling. I love those big statements accessories like the lamp on the tripod on the first picture. It's a pity that I don't own a place that already has an industrial feeling to it, with those old walls and concrete floors. But actually, I think this style can look great in any place, small or big, old or new. How about you?

Denise Nijland

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment