Wandering





Wednesday evening I had a lot of fun shooting this pictures. For me it was the first time with a human model (most of the time I photograph horses or other animals and macro). I wanted to test my new Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.8G lens and I am really happy that I bought it. I just love those blurry backgrounds.

The idea of the photoshoot was a real minimalistic bohemian/country style. I wanted to keep it kinda neutral but still stylish. The 'wandering' feeling was the most important, so I kept with the idea of less is more. Of course a special thanks to the model, she did a great job despite of modelling is pretty new for her.

I hope you find the pictures inspiring!

Denise Nijland

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment