The Scarf



Lately I've been doing a lot of making old stuff new. I had the red scarf for a while, but never wore it. When I saw someone wearing a head scarf, I immediately thought about the red scarf somewhere hidden in a dark part of my closet. And I must say, such a little thing as a (head) scarf can really make a real simple outfit stand out more, don't you think?

Last night I was going through some other stuff and I found this tiny silver ring with a little blue stone. The ring isn't exactly round anymore -it's more like when you try to draw a perfect round circle and the thing does look more like a square, haha-, as it is like (I think) more than 10 years old! But it is really cute and fits perfectly around my pink, or I can even use it as an above the knuckle ring, so I am happy that I found it again.

Denise Nijland

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment