First Post!

My newest short from Bershka and my favourite necklace, and of course some bracelets

Some friendship bracelets I made

One of my favourite quotes

I'm really happy to say that, after lots of working on this layout - which I loved to do, but it was kinda difficult - this is my First Post! Yes, with capital F and P! I have been wanting to make a blog for a long time, but I never really got to it.

So, let me tell you something about myself. My name is Denise, I'm nineteen years old and live in the Netherlands. I study Communication & Multimedia Design at the Hogeschool Utrecht. I love photography, designing websites (and coding...), fashion and well, horses too.

When I first thought about making a blog, I didn't know where it should be about. Fashion? Photography? Something else? I still don't know, but it's my blog, so I thought it can be about everything I like. A bit of variety is always good, isn't it? Anyway, there will be a lot of pictures (but you might have figured that out already).

At the moment I am totally out of inspiration for anything more to tell, so let's end this post quickly: I hope you'll enjoy my blog!

Denise Nijland

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment